Milwaukee LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Wisconsin LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Milwaukee LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #23 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #100 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $45,700
LPNs employed: 3,010
Top Cities in Wisconsin for LPNs: Madison, Milwaukee,
Milwaukee’s LPNs make up 14% of nurses in the city. The Milwaukee LPN comfort score is 50 and ranks in near the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Milwaukee is much higher at 70.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Milwaukee LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 100th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Milwaukee LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Wisconsin State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Milwaukee
Milwaukee LPNs earn an average of $45,700 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.62% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Wisconsin Board of Nursing at drl.wi.gov/profession_list.asp?locid=0 with any questions concerning the city of Milwaukee and the nursing profession.
In Madison, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.