Milwaukee LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Wisconsin LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Milwaukee LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #23 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #100 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $45,700
LPNs employed: 3,010
Top Cities in Wisconsin for LPNs: Madison, Milwaukee,
Milwaukee’s LPNs make up 14% of nurses in the city. The Milwaukee LPN comfort score is 50 and ranks in near the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Milwaukee is much higher at 70.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Milwaukee LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 100th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Milwaukee LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Wisconsin State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Milwaukee
Milwaukee LPNs earn an average of $45,700 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.62% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Wisconsin Board of Nursing at drl.wi.gov/profession_list.asp?locid=0 with any questions concerning the city of Milwaukee and the nursing profession.
In Madison, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Parish Nursing Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Post-Licensure
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Medical Assisting, AS (Online)
- Associate of Applied Science: Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science: Health and Wellness
- Bachelor of Science Nursing - Nursing Diploma
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so what you’re learning is immediately applicable to your career. We serve more than 36,000 students from the U.S. and around the world and offer more than 140 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 20 certificate programs.
- BSN - RN-to-BSN/MSN Combined Option (CCNE-accredited)