Madison LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Wisconsin LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Madison LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #73 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #14 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $41,630
LPNs employed: 1,160
Top Cities in Wisconsin for LPNs: Madison, Milwaukee,
Madison’s LPNs make up 16% of nurses in the city. The Madison LPN comfort score is 22 and ranks in near the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Madison is much higher at 80.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Madison LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 14th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Madison LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Wisconsin State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Madison
Madison LPNs earn an average of $41,630 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.62% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Wisconsin Board of Nursing at drl.wi.gov/profession_list.asp?locid=0 with any questions concerning the city of Madison and the nursing profession.
In Madison, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more. You could earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career through our AcceleratED program.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so what you’re learning is immediately applicable to your career. We serve more than 36,000 students from the U.S. and around the world and offer more than 140 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 20 certificate programs.
- BSN - RN-to-BSN/MSN Combined Option (CCNE-accredited)
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Bachelor of Science Nursing - Nursing Diploma
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University is now the nation’s seventh largest university. With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Within 6 months of graduation, over 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study.
- Offers an $18k College Completer Scholarship for transferring students who meet requirements.
- All professors hold advanced degrees, many with MBAs and PhDs.
- Classes start every 8 weeks, and curriculum is updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC/NCA).
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
Please Call 855-816-4001 to speak to a customer representative.
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.