Madison LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Wisconsin LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Madison LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #73 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #14 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $41,630
LPNs employed: 1,160
Top Cities in Wisconsin for LPNs: Madison, Milwaukee,
Madison’s LPNs make up 16% of nurses in the city. The Madison LPN comfort score is 22 and ranks in near the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Madison is much higher at 80.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Madison LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 14th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Madison LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Wisconsin State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Madison
Madison LPNs earn an average of $41,630 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.62% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Wisconsin Board of Nursing at drl.wi.gov/profession_list.asp?locid=0 with any questions concerning the city of Madison and the nursing profession.
In Madison, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!