Madison LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Wisconsin LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Madison LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #73 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #14 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $41,630
LPNs employed: 1,160
Top Cities in Wisconsin for LPNs: Madison, Milwaukee,
Madison’s LPNs make up 16% of nurses in the city. The Madison LPN comfort score is 22 and ranks in near the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Madison is much higher at 80.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Madison LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 14th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Madison LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Wisconsin State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Madison
Madison LPNs earn an average of $41,630 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.62% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Wisconsin Board of Nursing at drl.wi.gov/profession_list.asp?locid=0 with any questions concerning the city of Madison and the nursing profession.
In Madison, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Elementary Education in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science: Special Education: Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science: Early Childhood Education in Interdisciplinary Studies
- And more...
Ultimate Medical Academy Educates Future Healthcare Professionals
You bring your goals and motivation to UMA, and we will provide you the education and the support to help make you a success! Even if you haven’t been serious about your career before, we can help boost your confidence and prepare you for a career in healthcare.
- A.S. - Health & Human Services
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management