Madison LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Wisconsin LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Madison LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #73 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #14 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $41,630
LPNs employed: 1,160
Top Cities in Wisconsin for LPNs: Madison, Milwaukee,
Madison’s LPNs make up 16% of nurses in the city. The Madison LPN comfort score is 22 and ranks in near the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Madison is much higher at 80.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Madison LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 14th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Madison LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Wisconsin State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Madison
Madison LPNs earn an average of $41,630 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.62% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Wisconsin Board of Nursing at drl.wi.gov/profession_list.asp?locid=0 with any questions concerning the city of Madison and the nursing profession.
In Madison, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Bachelor of Science: Elementary Education in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science: Special Education: Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science: Early Childhood Education in Interdisciplinary Studies
- And more...
- Do you aspire to be a future educator? Earn your bachelor's degree in education online with GCU and develop a firm foundation to shape tomorrow's future.
- Earn a bachelor's degree in early childhood education, elementary education, secondary education, special education and more.
- GCU instills the spirit of servant leadership, innovation and service into all of our teaching programs.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- The dedication to your success extends beyond the classroom and into a professional educational setting - we are here for you throughout your first year as a new teacher or administrator.
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- Summarize the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective healthcare manager.
- Evaluate existing research using quantitative statistical tools to assist in healthcare management decision making.
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common types of healthcare ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning in healthcare management.
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on healthcare processes and the securing of health information.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on healthcare organizations.
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Early Childhood Education, ESL/TESOL, Special Education, Education Leadership and Administration, and Curriculum and Instruction Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Education and Teaching Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Education and Teaching Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!