Virginia Beach LPN
Virginia Beach LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Virginia LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Virginia Beach LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #96 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #34 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $35,900
LPNs employed: 4,280
Top Cities in Virginia for LPNs: Richmond, Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach’s LPNs make up 25% of nurses in the city. The Virginia Beach LPN comfort score is -9 and ranks in the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Virginia Beach is much higher at 42.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Virginia Beach LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 34th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Virginia Beach LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Virginia State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach LPNs earn an average of $35,900 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.26% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Virginia Board of Nursing at www.dhp.virginia.gov/nursing/ with any questions concerning the city of Virginia Beach and the nursing profession.
In Virginia Beach, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...