Salt Lake City LPN
Salt Lake City LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Utah LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Salt Lake City LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #30 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #98 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $42,370
LPNs employed: 980
Top Cities in Utah for LPNs: Provo, Salt Lake City, Ogden
Salt Lake City’s LPNs make up 10% of nurses in the city. The Salt Lake City LPN comfort score is 46 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Salt Lake City is much higher at 72.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Salt Lake City LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 98th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Salt Lake City LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Utah State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City LPNs earn an average of $42,370 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 4.24% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Utah Board of Nursing at www.dopl.utah.gov/licensing/nursing.html with any questions concerning the city of Salt Lake City and the nursing profession.
In Salt Lake City, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...