Austin LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Texas LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Austin LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #17 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #82 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $42,040
LPNs employed: 2,690
Top Cities in Texas for LPNs: El Paso, McAllen, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin
Austin’s LPNs make up 23% of nurses in the city. The Austin LPN comfort score is 57 and ranks in the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Austin is much higher at 90.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Austin LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 82nd best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Austin LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Texas State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Austin
Austin LPNs earn an average of $42,040 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 5.54% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Texas Board of Nursing at www.bon.texas.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of Austin and the nursing profession.
In Austin, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- AS - Nursing
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Nursing BSN B.S.
- Medical Assistant
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Within 6 months of graduation, over 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study.
- Offers an $18k College Completer Scholarship for transferring students who meet requirements.
- All professors hold advanced degrees, many with MBAs and PhDs.
- Classes start every 8 weeks, and curriculum is updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC/NCA).
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
Please Call 855-816-4001 to speak to a customer representative.
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America. We offer programs in culinary arts, pastry and baking, and hospitality and restaurant management at campuses across the United States.