Nashville LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Tennessee LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Nashville LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #28 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #30 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $38,850
LPNs employed: 5,370
Top Cities in Tennessee for LPNs: Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Memphis
Nashville’s LPNs make up 26% of nurses in the city. The Nashville LPN comfort score is 46 and ranks near the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Nashville is much higher at 99.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Nashville LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 30th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Nashville LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Tennessee State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Nashville
Nashville LPNs earn an average of $38,850 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 2.52% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Tennessee Board of Nursing at health.state.tn.us/boards/nursing/ with any questions concerning the city of Nashville and the nursing profession.
In Nashville, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor degree programs for careers in the business, health care, criminal justice, paralegal studies and computer technology fields.
- Medical Assisting, Associate of Science
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- BS Nursing (RN/BSN)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Systems Management