Nashville LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Tennessee LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Nashville LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #28 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #30 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $38,850
LPNs employed: 5,370
Top Cities in Tennessee for LPNs: Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Memphis
Nashville’s LPNs make up 26% of nurses in the city. The Nashville LPN comfort score is 46 and ranks near the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Nashville is much higher at 99.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Nashville LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 30th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Nashville LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Tennessee State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Nashville
Nashville LPNs earn an average of $38,850 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 2.52% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Tennessee Board of Nursing at health.state.tn.us/boards/nursing/ with any questions concerning the city of Nashville and the nursing profession.
In Nashville, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor degree programs for careers in the business, health care, criminal justice, paralegal studies and computer technology fields.
- Medical Assisting, Associate of Science
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Elementary Education in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science: Special Education: Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science: Early Childhood Education in Interdisciplinary Studies
- And more...
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our campus in Clearwater, Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Management
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- BS Nursing (RN/BSN)
- Earn Your Bachelor's Degree in Education from GCU's College of Education!
- Many emphases to choose from; Elementary Ed, Secondary Ed, Early Childhood Education & more!
- Flexibility – attend classes at our traditional Phoenix campus or online at the times and places that are most convenient.
- Designed to prepare you with the skills and experience you need to succeed in the classroom environment.
- Founded in 1949, GCU has a history of preparing students to become knowledgeable, caring, and skilled teachers.
- 60 of our College of Education graduates have gone on to become Teachers of the Year, will you be next?
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences