Nashville LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Tennessee LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Nashville LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #28 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #30 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $38,850
LPNs employed: 5,370
Top Cities in Tennessee for LPNs: Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Memphis
Nashville’s LPNs make up 26% of nurses in the city. The Nashville LPN comfort score is 46 and ranks near the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Nashville is much higher at 99.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Nashville LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 30th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Nashville LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Tennessee State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Nashville
Nashville LPNs earn an average of $38,850 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 2.52% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Tennessee Board of Nursing at health.state.tn.us/boards/nursing/ with any questions concerning the city of Nashville and the nursing profession.
In Nashville, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!