Charleston LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with South Carolina LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Charleston LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #43 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #12 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $39,040
LPNs employed: 1,210
Top Cities in South Carolina for LPNs: Greenville, Charleston, Columbia
Charleston’s LPNs make up 13% of nurses in the city. The Charleston LPN comfort score is 40 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Charleston is much higher at 100.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Charleston LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 12th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Charleston LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the South Carolina State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Charleston
Charleston LPNs earn an average of $39,040 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 3.07% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the South Carolina Board of Nursing at www.llr.state.sc.us/pol/nursing/ with any questions concerning the city of Charleston and the nursing profession.
In Charleston, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Interested in Changing the Lives of Patients and People with Each New Discussion? Get Educated in the Psychology Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Psychology, Human Services, Social Work Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!