Providence LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Rhode Island LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Providence LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #88 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #72 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $49,970
LPNs employed: 2,070
Top Cities in Rhode Island for LPNs: Providence
Providence’s LPNs make up 13% of nurses in the city. The Providence LPN comfort score is 5 and ranks in the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Providence is much higher at 20.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Providence LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 72nd best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Providence LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Rhode Island State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Providence
Providence LPNs earn an average of $49,970 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.97% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Rhode Island State Board of Nursing at www.health.ri.gov/for/nurses/ with any questions concerning the city of Providence and the nursing profession.
In Providence, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!