Portland LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Oregon LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Portland LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #52 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #8 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $46,920
LPNs employed: 1,190
Top Cities in Oregon for LPNs: Portland
Portland’s LPNs make up 6% of nurses in the city. The Portland LPN comfort score is 37 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Portland is much higher at 95.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Portland LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 8th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Portland LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Oregon State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Portland
Portland LPNs earn an average of $46,920 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 3.58% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Oregon Board of Nursing at www.oregon.gov/OSBN/ with any questions concerning the city of Portland and the nursing profession.
In Portland, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
Walla Walla College
10345 SE Market Street
Portland, OR 97216
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!