Cleveland LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Ohio LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Cleveland LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #33 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #91 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $43,190
LPNs employed: 8,090
Top Cities in Ohio for LPNs: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Akron, Dayton, Columbus, Toledo
Cleveland’s LPNs make up 23% of nurses in the city. The Cleveland LPN comfort score is 44 and ranks near the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Cleveland is a much higher at 78.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Cleveland LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 91st best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Cleveland LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Ohio State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Cleveland
Cleveland LPNs earn an average of $43,190 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.22% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Ohio Board of Nursing at www.nursing.ohio.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of Cleveland and the nursing profession.
In Cleveland, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Psychology, Counseling, Human Services, Organizational, and Clinical Psychology Degree Programs and MORE.
- View Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate and Graduate Certificate Degree Programs in Psychology and Human Services Near YOU!
- Accredited and Flexible Psychology Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use Our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!