Greensboro LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with North Carolina LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Greensboro LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #29 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #74 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $40,460
LPNs employed: 1,200
Top Cities in North Carolina for LPNs: Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro
Greensboro’s LPNs make up 15% of nurses in the city. The Greensboro LPN comfort score is 46 and ranks near the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Greensboro is a much higher at 84.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Greensboro LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 74th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Greensboro LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the North Carolina State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Greensboro
Greensboro LPNs earn an average of $40,460 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.55% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the North Carolina Board of Nursing at www.ncbon.com/ with any questions concerning the city of Greensboro and the nursing profession.
In Greensboro, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University
Noble Hall, 1601 East Market Street
Greensboro, NC 27411
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Relentlessly reinventing higher education, helping busy adults reinvent their lives through education.
- Over 200 affordable online programs and one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation.
- See yourself succeed at Southern New Hampshire University.
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Certificate
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Associate's Degree
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Bachelor's Degree
NU has been educating leaders since 1934 at our campus near Seattle. Over the years, we've seen the improbable made possible. If you have a dream, we can help make it possible.
- Bachelor of Arts in Ministry Leadership
- Certificate in Ministry Leadership
- Associate in Ministry Leadership
- Education programs include BA in Education Studies, BA in Child Development, and MA in Education.
- Students can specialize in areas such as Education and Public Policy, Instructional Design, and Early Childhood Education.
- Courses cover concepts such as phonics, curriculum development, instruction for English language learners, and more.
- Flexible, online courses allow students to pursue a degree on their own schedule.
- BA/Library Science and Media
- BA/English Language Learner Studies
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Many emphases to choose from; Elementary Ed, Secondary Ed, Early Childhood Education & more!
- Flexibility – attend classes at our traditional Phoenix campus or online at the times and places that are most convenient.
- Designed to prepare you with the skills and experience you need to succeed in the classroom environment.
- Founded in 1949, GCU has a history of preparing students to become knowledgeable, caring, and skilled teachers.
- 60 of our College of Education graduates have gone on to become Teachers of the Year, will you be next?
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management