Greensboro LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with North Carolina LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Greensboro LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #29 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #74 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $40,460
LPNs employed: 1,200
Top Cities in North Carolina for LPNs: Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro
Greensboro’s LPNs make up 15% of nurses in the city. The Greensboro LPN comfort score is 46 and ranks near the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Greensboro is a much higher at 84.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Greensboro LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 74th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Greensboro LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the North Carolina State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Greensboro
Greensboro LPNs earn an average of $40,460 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.55% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the North Carolina Board of Nursing at www.ncbon.com/ with any questions concerning the city of Greensboro and the nursing profession.
In Greensboro, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University
Noble Hall, 1601 East Market Street
Greensboro, NC 27411
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Bachelor of Science: Elementary Education in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science: Special Education: Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science: Early Childhood Education in Interdisciplinary Studies
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AS - Medical Office Administration
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- Summarize the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective healthcare manager.
- Evaluate existing research using quantitative statistical tools to assist in healthcare management decision making.
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common types of healthcare ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning in healthcare management.
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on healthcare processes and the securing of health information.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on healthcare organizations.
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management