Greensboro LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with North Carolina LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Greensboro LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #29 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #74 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $40,460
LPNs employed: 1,200
Top Cities in North Carolina for LPNs: Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro
Greensboro’s LPNs make up 15% of nurses in the city. The Greensboro LPN comfort score is 46 and ranks near the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Greensboro is a much higher at 84.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Greensboro LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 74th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Greensboro LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the North Carolina State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Greensboro
Greensboro LPNs earn an average of $40,460 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.55% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the North Carolina Board of Nursing at www.ncbon.com/ with any questions concerning the city of Greensboro and the nursing profession.
In Greensboro, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University
Noble Hall, 1601 East Market Street
Greensboro, NC 27411
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!