Albuquerque LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with New Mexico LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Albuquerque LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #1of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #78 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $56,080
LPNs employed: 2,820
Top Cities in New Mexico for LPNs: Albuquerque
Albuquerque’s LPNs make up 32% of nurses in the city. The Albuquerque LPN comfort score is 126 and ranks 1st of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Albuquerque is a much higher at 118.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Albuquerque LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 78th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Albuquerque LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the New Mexico State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Albuquerque
Albuquerque LPNs earn an average of $56,080 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 4.42% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the New Mexico Board of Nursing at www.bon.state.nm.us/ with any questions concerning the city of Albuquerque and the nursing profession.
In Albuquerque, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
Albuquerque Public Schools
807 Mountain Road NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Albuquerque Technical Vocational Institute
525 Buena Vista SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106-4096
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Your success is our priority. For more than 40 years, we have dedicated ourselves to healthcare education because we want you to become the best healthcare professional possible. Our instructors and staff are dedicated to providing you with the in-demand, hands-on education employers expect so that you may thrive in your profession. Pima Medical Institute started changing lives in 1972 when Richard Luebke Sr. and his wife, JoAnn, brought to life their dream of providing students with a quality medical career education.
- Certificate - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Sterile Processing Technician
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!