Jackson LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Jackson LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Jackson LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #42 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #11 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $35,770
LPNs employed: 2,400
Top Cities in Mississippi for LPNs: Jackson
Jackson’s LPNs make up 24% of nurses in the city. The Jackson LPN comfort score is 40 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Jackson is a much higher at 101.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Jackson LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 11th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Jackson LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Mississippi State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Jackson
Jackson LPNs earn an average of $35,770 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 4.01% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Mississippi Board of Nursing at www.msbn.state.ms.us/ with any questions concerning the city of Jackson and the nursing profession.
In Jackson, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Psychology, Counseling, Human Services, Organizational, and Clinical Psychology Degree Programs and MORE.
- View Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate and Graduate Certificate Degree Programs in Psychology and Human Services Near YOU!
- Accredited and Flexible Psychology Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use Our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!