Grand Rapids LPN
Grand Rapids LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Grand Rapids LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Grand Rapids LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #68 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #62 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $38,040
LPNs employed: 2,460
Top Cities in Michigan for LPNs: Detroit, Grand Rapids
Grand Rapids’ LPNs make up 26% of nurses in the city. The Grand Rapids LPN comfort score is 24 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Grand Rapids is a much higher at 65.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Grand Rapids LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 62nd best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Grand Rapids LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Michigan State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Grand Rapids
Grand Rapids LPNs earn an average of $38,040 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.66% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Michigan Board of Nursing with any questions concerning the city of Grand Rapids and the nursing profession.
In Grand Rapids, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Baker College gives you the training & education you’ll need as a professional nurse
- HLC & CCNE accredited with high-quality distance learning experiences available
- Apply what you learn in Baker’s high-tech labs and real clinical settings
- Students will be able to take the exam to become a licensed RN after graduation
- Baker College offers affordable tuition. Qualified students can apply for financial aid
- Practical Nurse - Certificate
- Medical Assistant - Associate
- Nursing (Pre-licensure) - Bachelor
- Medical Assistant
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!