Detroit LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Detroit LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Detroit LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #12 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #81 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $48,350
LPNs employed: 6,690
Top Cities in Michigan for LPNs: Detroit, Grand Rapids
Detroit’s LPNs make up 27% of nurses in the city. The Detroit LPN comfort score is 69 and ranks in the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Detroit is a much higher at 94.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Detroit LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 81st best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Detroit LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Michigan State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Detroit
Detroit LPNs earn an average of $48,350 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 3.64% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Michigan Board of Nursing with any questions concerning the city of Detroit and the nursing profession.
In Detroit, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
Detroit Public Schools
Detroit, MI 48227
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Care Technician (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C., the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute SPH brings together the fields of medicine, business and education to develop professionals with the skills and knowledge to tackle complex global health challenges.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America. We offer programs in culinary arts, pastry and baking, and hospitality and restaurant management at campuses across the United States.
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.