Detroit LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Detroit LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Detroit LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #12 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #81 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $48,350
LPNs employed: 6,690
Top Cities in Michigan for LPNs: Detroit, Grand Rapids
Detroit’s LPNs make up 27% of nurses in the city. The Detroit LPN comfort score is 69 and ranks in the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Detroit is a much higher at 94.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Detroit LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 81st best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Detroit LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Michigan State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Detroit
Detroit LPNs earn an average of $48,350 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 3.64% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Michigan Board of Nursing with any questions concerning the city of Detroit and the nursing profession.
In Detroit, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
Detroit Public Schools
Detroit, MI 48227
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes
- Get Matched to the Perfect Nursing Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here
- Learn at Your Own Pace And Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions And You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!