Honolulu LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Hawaii LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Honolulu LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #99 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #45 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $45,810
LPNs employed: 950
Top Cities in Hawaii for LPNs: Honolulu
Honolulu’s LPNs make up 13% of nurses in the city. The Honolulu LPN comfort score is -67 and ranks in the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Honolulu is a much higher at 6. This is a high score for Hawaii nurses!
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Honolulu LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 45th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Honolulu LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Hawaii State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Honolulu
Honolulu LPNs earn an average of $45,810 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.76% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Hawaii Board of Nursing at hawaii.gov/dcca/pvl/boards/nursing with any questions concerning the city of Honolulu and the nursing profession.
In Honolulu, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!