Orlando LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Florida LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Orlando LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #53 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #79 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $38,780
LPNs employed: 4,830
Top Cities in Florida for LPNs: Orlando, Fort Meyers, Tampa Bay, Lakeland, Palm Bay, Jacksonville, Sarasota, Miami/Fort Lauderdale
Orlando’s LPNs make up 21% of nurses in the city. The Orlando LPN comfort score is 37 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Orlando is a much higher at 72.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Orlando LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 79th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Orlando LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Florida State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Orlando
Orlando LPNs earn an average of $38,780 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 3.49% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Florida State Board of Nursing at www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/index.html with any questions concerning the city of Orlando and the nursing profession.
In Orlando, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences
795 Lake Estelle Drive
Orlando, FL 32803
University of Central Florida
PO Box 162210
Orlando, FL 32816-2210
Valencia Community College
1800 South Kirkman Road
Orlando, FL 32811
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...
- At West Coast University, your education can pave the way to your healthcare career
- With West Coast University, you can choose to study healthcare online or any one of the 6 campuses located in California, Texas or Florida
- West Coast University has developed programs with learning options to work around the demands of your life
- MSN - Informatics (Online)
- MSN Advanced Generalist (Online)
- RN to MSN - Advanced Generalist (Online)
- And more...
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *Excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- The RN to BSN program helps students gain valuable skills through a practice learning experience that requires little or no travel.
- Nurses looking to advance their education may choose between two program tracks based on their goals: the RN-BSN and the RN-BSN-MSN.
- Qualifying students may transfer up to 75% of required credits to the RN to BSN program.
- M.S. in Nursing (MSN) - BSN Track - Nurse Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing (MSN) - RN Track - Nurse Informatics
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Has specialized in career training since 1982.
- Offers beginning to advanced training in computer repair, medical assisting, cosmetology, nursing, and more.
- Continually maintains programs according to industry needs by working closely with industry experts and employers.
- Provides well-equipped training facilities to give students the advantage of hands-on training.
- Its instructors attend seminars and workshops to keep current with new technology and topics.
- Patient Care Technician (10-month diploma program)
- Medical Assistant Technician (10-Month diploma program)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- And more...