Fort Myers LPN
Fort Myers LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Florida LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Fort Myers LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #3 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #47 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $42,000
LPNs employed: 1,200
Top Cities in Florida for LPNs: Orlando, Fort Meyers, Tampa Bay, Lakeland, Palm Bay, Jacksonville, Sarasota, Miami/Fort Lauderdale
Fort Myers’ LPNs make up 19% of nurses in the city. The Fort Myers LPN comfort score is 95 and ranks 3rd of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Fort Myers is a much higher at 144.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Fort Myers LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 47th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Fort Myers LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Florida State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Fort Myers
best place to do this in the nation.
Fort Myers LPNs earn an average of $42,000 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 13.64% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Florida State Board of Nursing at www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/index.html with any questions concerning the city of Fort Myers and the nursing profession.
In Fort Myers, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.