San Jose LPN
San Jose LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with California LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
San Jose LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #97 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #7 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $57,150
LPNs employed: 2,270
Top Cities in California for LPNs: Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, San Jose, Stockton, Ventural, Sacramento, Fresno, Riverside, Bakersfield
San Jose’s LPNs make up 15% of nurses in the city. The San Jose LPN comfort score is -24 and ranks near the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in San Jose is a much higher at 72.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a San Jose LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 7th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a San Jose LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the California State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in San Jose
San Jose LPNs earn an average of $57,150 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 2.58% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the California State Board of Nursing at www.rn.ca.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of San Jose and the nursing profession.
In San Jose, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Earn a nursing degree focused on leadership & expanding technologies in healthcare
- SACS accredited with flexible options for Associate, Bachelor & Master degrees
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- And more...