San Francisco and Oakland LPN
San Francisco-Oakland LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with California LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
San Francisco-Oakland LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #85 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #2 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $57,050
LPNs employed: 7,880
Top Cities in California for LPNs: Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, San Jose, Stockton, Ventural, Sacramento, Fresno, Riverside, Bakersfield
San Francisco and Oakland’s LPNs make up 19% of nurses in the city. The San Francisco and Oakland LPN comfort score is 13 and ranks near the bottom of 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in San Francisco and Oakland is a much higher at 84.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a San Francisco and San Francisco and Oakland LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 2nd best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a San Francisco and Oakland LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the California State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in San Francisco and Oakland
San Francisco and Oakland LPNs earn an average of $57,050 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.58% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the California State Board of Nursing at www.rn.ca.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of San Francisco and Oakland and the nursing profession.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes
- Get Matched to the Perfect Nursing Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here
- Learn at Your Own Pace And Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions And You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!