Phoenix LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Arizona LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Phoenix LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #2 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #42 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $46,360
LPNs employed: 6,920
Top Cities in Arizona for LPNs: Tucson, Phoenix
Phoenix’s LPNs make up 22% of nurses in the city. The Phoenix LPN comfort score is 123 and ranks 2nd of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Phoenix, AZ is a much higher at 158.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Phoenix LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 42nd best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Phoenix LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Arizona State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Phoenix
Phoenix LPNs earn an average of $46,360 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 17.77% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Arizona State Board of Nursing at www.azbn.gov with any questions concerning the city of Phoenix and the nursing profession.
In Phoenix, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in Phoenix can provide opportunities and security.
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!