Phoenix LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Arizona LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Phoenix LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #2 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #42 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $46,360
LPNs employed: 6,920
Top Cities in Arizona for LPNs: Tucson, Phoenix
Phoenix’s LPNs make up 22% of nurses in the city. The Phoenix LPN comfort score is 123 and ranks 2nd of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Phoenix, AZ is a much higher at 158.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Phoenix LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 42nd best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Phoenix LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Arizona State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Phoenix
Phoenix LPNs earn an average of $46,360 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 17.77% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Arizona State Board of Nursing at www.azbn.gov with any questions concerning the city of Phoenix and the nursing profession.
In Phoenix, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in Phoenix can provide opportunities and security.
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
UEI College (Formally Anthem College – Bryman School) is for individuals who seek to achieve more with their lives through education and training. No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, it is never too late to set new goals for yourself.
- Medical Assistant Technician - DIP
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!