Birmingham LPN Schools, LPN Programs and Birmingham Nurse Salary Data
Interviews with Alabama LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Birmingham LPN Stats:
Salary Rank: #11
Comfort Score Rank: #55 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #6 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $35,940
LPNs employed: 3,880
Top Cities in Alabama for LPNs: Birmingham
Birmingham LPNs make up 21% of nurses in the city. The Birmingham LPN comfort score is 36 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Birmingham is a much higher 93.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Birmingham LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 6th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Birmingham LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Alabama State Board of Nursing ($85 fee) – Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Birmingham
Birmingham LPNs earn an average of $35,940 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 2.25% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Alabama State Board of Nursing at www.abn.state.al.us with any questions concerning the city of Birmingham and the nursing profession.
In Birmingham, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting / Medical Assisting Specialist
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!