Seattle LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Washington LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Seattle LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #61 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #18 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $46,660
LPNs employed: 3,190
Top Cities in Washington for LPNs: Seattle
Seattle’s LPNs make up 11% of nurses in the city. The Seattle LPN comfort score is 29 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Seattle is much higher at 82.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Seattle LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 18th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Seattle LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Washington State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Seattle
Seattle LPNs earn an average of $46,660 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 3.79% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Washington Board of Nursing at www.doh.wa.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of Seattle and the nursing profession.
In Seattle, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
Altierus is a non-profit, higher educational school system with 21 campuses in 11 states, operated as Altierus Career College or Career Education. And being a student here is different. Because we don't see you as just a student. We see you as an individual within our community with your own reasons for being here.
- Associate of Applied Science - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!