Richmond LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Virginia LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Richmond LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #78 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #66 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $40,260
LPNs employed: 3,950
Top Cities in Virginia for LPNs: Richmond, Virginia Beach
Richmond’s LPNs make up 24% of nurses in the city. The Richmond LPN comfort score is 17 and ranks in the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Richmond is much higher at 58.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Richmond LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 66th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Richmond LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Virginia State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Richmond
Richmond LPNs earn an average of $40,260 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.92% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Virginia Board of Nursing at www.dhp.virginia.gov/nursing/ with any questions concerning the city of Richmond and the nursing profession.
In Richmond, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!