Richmond LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Virginia LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Richmond LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #78 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #66 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $40,260
LPNs employed: 3,950
Top Cities in Virginia for LPNs: Richmond, Virginia Beach
Richmond’s LPNs make up 24% of nurses in the city. The Richmond LPN comfort score is 17 and ranks in the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Richmond is much higher at 58.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Richmond LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 66th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Richmond LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Virginia State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Richmond
Richmond LPNs earn an average of $40,260 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.92% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Virginia Board of Nursing at www.dhp.virginia.gov/nursing/ with any questions concerning the city of Richmond and the nursing profession.
In Richmond, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's