Provo LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Utah LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Provo LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #57 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #27 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $36,740
LPNs employed: 480
Top Cities in Utah for LPNs: Provo, Salt Lake City, Ogden
Provo’s LPNs make up 14% of nurses in the city. The Provo LPN comfort score is 35 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Provo is much higher at 80.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Provo LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 27th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Provo LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Utah State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Provo
Provo LPNs earn an average of $36,740 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 7.02% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Utah Board of Nursing at www.dopl.utah.gov/licensing/nursing.html with any questions concerning the city of Provo and the nursing profession.
In Provo, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Earn a nursing degree focused on leadership & expanding technologies in healthcare
- SACS accredited with flexible options for Associate, Bachelor & Master degrees
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- And more...
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...