Ogden LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Utah LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Ogden LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #47 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #99 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $41,980
LPNs employed: 330
Top Cities in Utah for LPNs: Provo, Salt Lake City, Ogden
Ogden’s LPNs make up 11% of nurses in the city. The Ogden LPN comfort score is 38 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Ogden is much higher at 53.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Ogden LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 99th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Ogden LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Utah State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Ogden
Ogden LPNs earn an average of $41,980 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 3.9% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Utah Board of Nursing at www.dopl.utah.gov/licensing/nursing.html with any questions concerning the city of Ogden and the nursing profession.
In Ogden, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead Is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager® College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Assisting (AOS)