San Antonio LPN
San Antonio LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Texas LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
San Antonio LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #21 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #29 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $39,890
LPNs employed: 6,370
Top Cities in Texas for LPNs: El Paso, McAllen, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin
San Antonio’s LPNs make up 30% of nurses in the city. The San Antonio LPN comfort score is 53 and ranks in the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in San Antonio is much higher at 112.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a San Antonio LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 29th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a San Antonio LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Texas State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in San Antonio
San Antonio LPNs earn an average of $39,890 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 3.33% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Texas Board of Nursing at www.bon.texas.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of San Antonio and the nursing profession.
In San Antonio, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!