El Paso LPN
El Paso LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Texas LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
El Paso LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #4 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #48 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $42,090
LPNs employed: 1,230
Top Cities in Texas for LPNs: El Paso, McAllen, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin
El Paso’s LPNs make up 21% of nurses in the city. The El Paso LPN comfort score is 94 and ranks in the top ten of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in El Paso is much higher at 143.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a El Paso LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 48th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a El Paso LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Texas State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in El Paso
El Paso LPNs earn an average of $42,090 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.25% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Texas Board of Nursing at www.bon.texas.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of El Paso and the nursing profession.
In El Paso, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!