El Paso LPN
El Paso LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Texas LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
El Paso LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #4 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #48 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $42,090
LPNs employed: 1,230
Top Cities in Texas for LPNs: El Paso, McAllen, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin
El Paso’s LPNs make up 21% of nurses in the city. The El Paso LPN comfort score is 94 and ranks in the top ten of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in El Paso is much higher at 143.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a El Paso LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 48th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a El Paso LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Texas State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in El Paso
El Paso LPNs earn an average of $42,090 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.25% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Texas Board of Nursing at www.bon.texas.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of El Paso and the nursing profession.
In El Paso, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...
- Pursue your degree at Southern New Hampshire University and see yourself succeed.
- Dedicated team of advisors. Over 200 online programs. And one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Certificate
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Associate's Degree
- Health, Healthcare and Nursing Bachelor's Degree
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting