El Paso LPN
El Paso LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Texas LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
El Paso LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #4 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #48 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $42,090
LPNs employed: 1,230
Top Cities in Texas for LPNs: El Paso, McAllen, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin
El Paso’s LPNs make up 21% of nurses in the city. The El Paso LPN comfort score is 94 and ranks in the top ten of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in El Paso is much higher at 143.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a El Paso LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 48th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a El Paso LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Texas State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in El Paso
El Paso LPNs earn an average of $42,090 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.25% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Texas Board of Nursing at www.bon.texas.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of El Paso and the nursing profession.
In El Paso, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
- Healthcare Management programs at the bachelor and master’s level, with undergraduate specializations in health services administration and gerontology management.
- Specialized degrees that provide in-depth study across multiple disciplines, such as law, marketing, business, government, and technology.
- Industry-current curriculum where more of the courses you take are devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- American InterContinental University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. To contact the Higher Learnin Commission please visit www.hlcommission.org
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- Interested in Changing the Lives of Patients and People with Each New Discussion? Get Educated in the Psychology Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Psychology, Human Services, Social Work Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!