Dallas LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Texas LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Dallas LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #14 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #69 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $45,520
LPNs employed: 14,610
Top Cities in Texas for LPNs: El Paso, McAllen, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin
Dallas’ LPNs make up 25% of nurses in the city. The Dallas LPN comfort score is 67 and ranks in the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Dallas is much higher at 99.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Dallas LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 69th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Dallas LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Texas State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Dallas
Dallas LPNs earn an average of $45,520 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 3.52% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Texas Board of Nursing at www.bon.texas.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of Dallas and the nursing profession.
In Dallas, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!