Dallas LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Texas LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Dallas LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #14 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #69 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $45,520
LPNs employed: 14,610
Top Cities in Texas for LPNs: El Paso, McAllen, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin
Dallas’ LPNs make up 25% of nurses in the city. The Dallas LPN comfort score is 67 and ranks in the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Dallas is much higher at 99.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Dallas LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 69th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Dallas LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Texas State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Dallas
Dallas LPNs earn an average of $45,520 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 3.52% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Texas Board of Nursing at www.bon.texas.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of Dallas and the nursing profession.
In Dallas, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Medical Assistant
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Ready to Start Your Career? Get More Info From Fortis Today.