Memphis LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Tennessee LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Memphis LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #11 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #61 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $42,570
LPNs employed: 4,540
Top Cities in Tennessee for LPNs: Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Memphis
Memphis’s LPNs make up 23% of nurses in the city. The Memphis LPN comfort score is 70 and ranks in the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Memphis is much higher at 112.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Memphis LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 61st best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Memphis LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Tennessee State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Memphis
Memphis LPNs earn an average of $42,570 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.17% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Tennessee Board of Nursing at health.state.tn.us/boards/nursing/ with any questions concerning the city of Memphis and the nursing profession.
In Memphis, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!