Memphis LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Tennessee LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Memphis LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #11 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #61 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $42,570
LPNs employed: 4,540
Top Cities in Tennessee for LPNs: Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Memphis
Memphis’s LPNs make up 23% of nurses in the city. The Memphis LPN comfort score is 70 and ranks in the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Memphis is much higher at 112.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Memphis LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 61st best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Memphis LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Tennessee State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Memphis
Memphis LPNs earn an average of $42,570 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.17% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Tennessee Board of Nursing at health.state.tn.us/boards/nursing/ with any questions concerning the city of Memphis and the nursing profession.
In Memphis, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!