Knoxville LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Tennessee LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Knoxville LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #72 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #9 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $33,240
LPNs employed: 2,530
Top Cities in Tennessee for LPNs: Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Memphis
Knoxville’s LPNs make up 22% of nurses in the city. The Knoxville LPN comfort score is 22 and ranks near the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Knoxville is much higher at 82.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Knoxville LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 9th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Knoxville LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Tennessee State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Knoxville
Knoxville LPNs earn an average of $33,240 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.69% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Tennessee Board of Nursing at health.state.tn.us/boards/nursing/ with any questions concerning the city of Knoxville and the nursing profession.
In Knoxville, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...
- Medical Assistant