Knoxville LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Tennessee LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Knoxville LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #72 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #9 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $33,240
LPNs employed: 2,530
Top Cities in Tennessee for LPNs: Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Memphis
Knoxville’s LPNs make up 22% of nurses in the city. The Knoxville LPN comfort score is 22 and ranks near the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Knoxville is much higher at 82.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Knoxville LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 9th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Knoxville LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Tennessee State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Knoxville
Knoxville LPNs earn an average of $33,240 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.69% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Tennessee Board of Nursing at health.state.tn.us/boards/nursing/ with any questions concerning the city of Knoxville and the nursing profession.
In Knoxville, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- AS - Nursing
- Associate of Science - Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
Please Call 855-816-4001 to speak to a customer representative.
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America. We offer programs in culinary arts, pastry and baking, and hospitality and restaurant management at campuses across the United States.