Chattanooga LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Tennessee LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Chattanooga LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #55 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #10 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $35,650
LPNs employed: 1,920
Top Cities in Tennessee for LPNs: Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Memphis
Chattanooga’s LPNs make up 22% of nurses in the city. The Chattanooga LPN comfort score is 36 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Chattanooga is much higher at 90.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Chattanooga LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 10th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Chattanooga LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Tennessee State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Chattanooga
Chattanooga LPNs earn an average of $35,650 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.61% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Tennessee Board of Nursing at health.state.tn.us/boards/nursing/ with any questions concerning the city of Chattanooga and the nursing profession.
In Chattanooga, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Certificate or degree programs offered in 12, 18 and 21-month tracks
- 100% online classes for as long as needed during social distancing period
- Learn to draw blood, ECGs, patient care and more
- Externship experience included
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
Get Career-Relevant Training with Miller-Motte College!
- Business Administration
- Allied Health Management
- Medical Clinical Assistant
- Veterinary Technician
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Healthcare Information Technology
- Surgical Technology
- Criminal Justice
- IT Support Specialist
Miller-Motte College has eleven convenient locations so you can get the training to start or advance your career. We’re located in:
- Augusta, GA
- Charleston, SC
- Chattanooga, TN
- Columbus, GA
- Conway, SC
- Fayetteville, NC
- Jacksonville, NC
- Macon, GA
- Raleigh, NC
- Wilmington, NC
- Medical Clinical Assistant
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!