Chattanooga LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Tennessee LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Chattanooga LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #55 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #10 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $35,650
LPNs employed: 1,920
Top Cities in Tennessee for LPNs: Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Memphis
Chattanooga’s LPNs make up 22% of nurses in the city. The Chattanooga LPN comfort score is 36 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Chattanooga is much higher at 90.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Chattanooga LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 10th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Chattanooga LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Tennessee State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Chattanooga
Chattanooga LPNs earn an average of $35,650 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.61% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Tennessee Board of Nursing at health.state.tn.us/boards/nursing/ with any questions concerning the city of Chattanooga and the nursing profession.
In Chattanooga, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...
- Purdue University Global
- Experience world-class education online: Purdue Global offers 180 programs at associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels.
- Accelerated BSN to MSN
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- BS in Health and Wellness
- And more...
Miller-Motte Colleges and Miller-Motte Technical Colleges comprise the Miller-Motte family of schools which is part of Ancora Education. For over a century, Miller-Motte has been a reputable leader in private career education.
- Medical Clinical Assistant
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!