Greenville LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with South Carolina LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Greenville LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #16 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #51 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $38,570
LPNs employed: 1,170
Top Cities in South Carolina for LPNs: Greenville, Charleston, Columbia
Greenville’s LPNs make up 16% of nurses in the city. The Greenville LPN comfort score is 57 and ranks in the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Greenville is much higher at 105.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Greenville LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 51st best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Greenville LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the South Carolina State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Greenville
Greenville LPNs earn an average of $38,570 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 2.77% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the South Carolina Board of Nursing at www.llr.state.sc.us/pol/nursing/ with any questions concerning the city of Greenville and the nursing profession.
In Greenville, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!