Scranton LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Pennsylvania LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Scranton LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #39 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #83 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $39,340
LPNs employed: 2,350
Top Cities in Pennsylvania for LPNs: Pittsburgh, Scranton, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Allentown, Philadelphia
Scranton’s LPNs make up 28% of nurses in the city. The Scranton LPN comfort score is 43 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Scranton is much higher at 78.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Scranton LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 83rd best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Scranton LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Scranton
Scranton LPNs earn an average of $39,340 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.85% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing with any questions concerning the city of Scranton and the nursing profession.
In Scranton, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Earn a nursing degree focused on leadership & expanding technologies in healthcare
- SACS accredited with flexible options for Associate, Bachelor & Master degrees
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Practical Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assistant
- And more...