Lancaster LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Pennsylvania LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Lancaster LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #77 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #76 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $39,900
LPNs employed: 2,060
Top Cities in Pennsylvania for LPNs: Pittsburgh, Scranton, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Allentown, Philadelphia
Lancaster’s LPNs make up 36% of nurses in the city. The Lancaster LPN comfort score is 20 and ranks near th bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Lancaster is much higher at 55.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Lancaster LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 76th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Lancaster LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Lancaster
Lancaster LPNs earn an average of $39,900 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.32% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing with any questions concerning the city of Lancaster and the nursing profession.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!