Allentown LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Pennsylvania LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Allentown LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #62 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #75 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $41,480
LPNs employed: 2,380
Top Cities in Pennsylvania for LPNs: Pittsburgh, Scranton, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Allentown, Philadelphia
Allentown’s LPNs make up 25% of nurses in the city. The Allentown LPN comfort score is 29 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Allentown is much higher at 66.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Allentown LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 75th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Allentown LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Allentown
Allentown LPNs earn an average of $41,480 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.19% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing with any questions concerning the city of Allentown and the nursing profession.
In Allentown, this school offers nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Receive one-on-one guidance through our career services, which includes résumé writing, mock interviews, job placement, and networking events.
- Enter the health science space with our numerous degree programs in massage therapy, medical assistance, medical billing & coding, and surgical technology.
- Online classes for as long as needed during social distancing period
- Learn from faculty with real-world experience who are dedicated to see you succeed.
- Receive post-graduation support from our career services team.
- Recognized by top tech companies for consistent innovation within learning, teaching, and the learning environment.
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
WELCOME TO PURDUE UNIVERSITY GLOBAL
World-Class Education Tailored for Working Adults
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience tailored for working adults.
- Master of Science in Nursing - MSN/MBA Dual Degree Option
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Medical Assistant
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
We Are Focused On Your Success!
At Berks Technical Institute (BTI), your success is our priority. We are dedicated to helping you gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence to succeed in a career you love. Our training programs are career-focused and taught by industry-experienced instructors in learning labs that can empower each of our students as they enter the job market.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- Medical Assisting (Hybrid)
No matter what occupation you choose to pursue, the competition for a good job is fierce. Lansdale School of Business (LSB) can help you stand out from the rest by teaching you the specific skills you need to succeed in the career you desire.
- Associate Degree-Medical Assistant
- Business Administration
- Electronic Health Records
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Assisting/Medical Clinical Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Criminal Justice
- IT Support Specialist
- Medical Assisting - Associate in Specialized Business
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!