Tulsa LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Oklahoma LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Tulsa LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #48 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #70 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $32,890
LPNs employed: 3,180
Top Cities in Oklahoma for LPNs: Oklahoma City, Tulsa
Tulsa’s LPNs make up 32% of nurses in the city. The Tulsa LPN comfort score is 38 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Tulsa is much higher at 78.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Tulsa LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 70th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Tulsa LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Oklahoma State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Tulsa
Tulsa LPNs earn an average of $32,890 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 3% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Oklahoma Board of Nursing at www.ok.gov/nursing/ with any questions concerning the city of Tulsa and the nursing profession.
In Tulsa, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's