Tulsa LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Oklahoma LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Tulsa LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #48 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #70 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $32,890
LPNs employed: 3,180
Top Cities in Oklahoma for LPNs: Oklahoma City, Tulsa
Tulsa’s LPNs make up 32% of nurses in the city. The Tulsa LPN comfort score is 38 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Tulsa is much higher at 78.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Tulsa LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 70th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Tulsa LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Oklahoma State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Tulsa
Tulsa LPNs earn an average of $32,890 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 3% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Oklahoma Board of Nursing at www.ok.gov/nursing/ with any questions concerning the city of Tulsa and the nursing profession.
In Tulsa, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Each campus features a public restaurant where culinary students work under the direction of professional chefs for real-world experience.
- Hosts Platt College’s Food Fight, a friendly dessert competition for students held once a month.
- Offers programs in culinary arts, nursing, and healthcare.
- Accredited by the American Culinary Federation (AFC) and Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 5 campuses in Lawton, North and Central Oklahoma City, Moore, and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Practical Nursing-(AOS) [LPN]
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.