Oklahoma City LPN
Oklahoma City LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Oklahoma LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Oklahoma City LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #64 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #15 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $33,480
LPNs employed: 5,140
Top Cities in Oklahoma for LPNs: Oklahoma City, Tulsa
Oklahoma Citys LPNs make up 30% of nurses in the city. The Oklahoma City LPN comfort score is 28 and ranks near the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Oklahoma City is much higher at 82.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Oklahoma City LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 15th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Oklahoma City LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Oklahoma State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City LPNs earn an average of $33,480 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.68% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Oklahoma Board of Nursing at www.ok.gov/nursing/ with any questions concerning the city of Oklahoma City and the nursing profession.
In Oklahoma City, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Enroll Today in One of Keiser University's Undergraduate or Graduate Health Care Programs! On Campus or Online options. Classes Starting Soon.
- Keiser University has a wide variety of hands-on degree programs in the health care field. Get started on your new career!
- From Medical Assisting to Sports Medicine to Biomedical Sciences, Keiser can help you get started in the health care industry.
- Keiser University has 40 years of experience in helping students reach their personal and professional goals.
- We offer you the support and flexibility you need to fit education into your busy life with our one class at a time schedule
- Health Care - Associate Degree
- Health Care - Bachelor Degree
Turn Your Passion Into A Career with Platt!
At Platt College, we encourage our students to follow their passions, wherever they may lie, to find a career they love. You’ll find a supportive learning environment and career-focused training designed to help you gain the knowledge and hands-on training you need to succeed.
- Culinary Arts
- Pastry Arts
Health Care & Wellness
- Dental Assisting
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
- Surgical Technician
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration
- Combination Welding
- Medical Assisting - Diploma