Columbus LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Ohio LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Columbus LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #41 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #87 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $41,950
LPNs employed: 5,380
Top Cities in Ohio for LPNs: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Akron, Dayton, Columbus, Toledo
Columbus LPNs make up 25% of nurses in the city. The Columbus LPN comfort score is 42 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Columbus is much higher at 75.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Cleveland LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 87th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Columbus LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Ohio State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Columbus
Columbus LPNs earn an average of $41,950 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.08% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Ohio Board of Nursing at www.nursing.ohio.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of Columbus and the nursing profession.
In Columbus, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assisting
- AS - Nursing
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor degree programs for careers in the business, health care, criminal justice, paralegal studies and computer technology fields.
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Medical Assisting, Associate of Science