Akron LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Ohio LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Akron LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #40 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #35 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $39,500
LPNs employed: 2,300
Top Cities in Ohio for LPNs: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Akron, Dayton, Columbus, Toledo
Akron’s LPNs make up 24% of nurses in the city. The Akron LPN comfort score is 42 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Akron is a much higher at 87.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Akron LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 35th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Akron LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Ohio State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Akron
Akron LPNs earn an average of $39,500 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 2.33% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Ohio Board of Nursing at www.nursing.ohio.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of Akron and the nursing profession.
In Akron, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assisting
- AS - Nursing
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Occupational Specialist