Akron LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Ohio LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Akron LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #40 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #35 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $39,500
LPNs employed: 2,300
Top Cities in Ohio for LPNs: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Akron, Dayton, Columbus, Toledo
Akron’s LPNs make up 24% of nurses in the city. The Akron LPN comfort score is 42 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Akron is a much higher at 87.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Akron LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 35th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Akron LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Ohio State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Akron
Akron LPNs earn an average of $39,500 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 2.33% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Ohio Board of Nursing at www.nursing.ohio.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of Akron and the nursing profession.
In Akron, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- And more...
- Nursing - Associate of Applied Science
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- For placement, financial and other important information, visit online.daymarcollege.edu/disclosures.
- Medical Assisting - Associates Degree
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes
- Get Matched to the Perfect Nursing Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here
- Learn at Your Own Pace And Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions And You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!