Charlotte LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with North Carolina LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Charlotte LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #15 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #90 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $41,190
LPNs employed: 2,530
Top Cities in North Carolina for LPNs: Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro
Charlotte’s LPNs make up 13% of nurses in the city. The Charlotte LPN comfort score is 59 and ranks near the top of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Charlotte is a much higher at 84.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Charlotte LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 90th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Charlotte LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the North Carolina State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Charlotte
Charlotte LPNs earn an average of $41,190 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 4.74% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the North Carolina Board of Nursing at www.ncbon.com/ with any questions concerning the city of Charlotte and the nursing profession.
In Charlotte, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's