Rochester LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with New York LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Rochester LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #80 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #38 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $37,760
LPNs employed: 3,730
Top Cities in New York for LPNs: New York, Rochester, Albany, Syracuse, Buffalo
Rochester’s LPNs make up 26% of nurses in the city. The Rochester LPN comfort score is 16 and ranks near the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Rochester is a much higher at 63.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Rochester LPN to take the necessary steps obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 38th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Rochester LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the New York State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Rochester
Rochester LPNs earn an average of $37,760 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.25% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the New York Board of Nursing at www.op.nysed.gov/prof/nurse/ with any questions concerning the city of Rochester and the nursing profession.
In Rochester, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
Isabella G. Hart School-Rochester General Hospital
1425 Portland Avenue
Rochester, NY 14621
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Earn a nursing degree focused on leadership & expanding technologies in healthcare
- SACS accredited with flexible options for Associate, Bachelor & Master degrees
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- And more...