Las Vegas LPN
Las Vegas LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Nevada LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Las Vegas LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #8of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #64 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $48,460
LPNs employed: 1,590
Top Cities in Nevada for LPNs: Las Vegas
Las Vegas’ LPNs make up 12% of nurses in the city. The Las Vegas LPN comfort score is 72 and ranks in the top ten of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Las Vegas is a much higher at 113.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Las Vegas LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 64th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Las Vegas LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Nevada State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Las Vegas
Las Vegas LPNs earn an average of $48,460 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 4.45% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Nevada Board of Nursing at nevadanursingboard.org/ with any questions concerning the city of Las Vegas and the nursing profession.
In Las Vegas, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Psychology Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!