St. Louis LPN
St. Louis LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with St. Louis LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
St. Louis LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #46 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #80 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $38,670
LPNs employed: 7,000
Top Cities in Missouri for LPNs: St. Louis
St. Louis’ LPNs make up 18% of nurses in the city. The St. Louis LPN comfort score is 38 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in St. Louis is a much higher at 76.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a St. Louis LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 80th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a St. Louis LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Missouri State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in St. Louis
St. Louis LPNs earn an average of $38,670 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.07% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Missouri Board of Nursing at pr.mo.gov/ with any questions concerning the city of St. Louis and the nursing profession.
In St. Louis, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
Deaconess College of Nursing
6150 Oakland Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63139-3297
Jewish Hospital College of Nursing and Allied Health
Mail Stop 90-30-625, 306 South Kingshighway Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63110-1091
Tenet St. Alexius Hospital, Inc
3547 South Jefferson Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63118-3999
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!