Minneapolis LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Minneapolis LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Minneapolis LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #92 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #19 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $42,020
LPNs employed: 8,500
Top Cities in Minnesota for LPNs: Minneapolis, St. Paul
Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses are in the Top 10 job titles with the most vacancies in Minnesota during Spring 2010 (latest data available). 98.2% of nursing degree graduates and 100% of nursing diploma graduates found employment after graduation and licensure.
In 2009 (most current statistics available), 98.2% of nursing degree graduates and 100% of nursing diploma graduates found employment after graduation and licensure.
Minneapolis’ LPNs make up 19% of nurses in the city. The Minneapolis LPN comfort score is -2 and ranks in the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Minneapolis, MN is a much higher at 65.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Minneapolis LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 19th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Minneapolis LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Minnesota State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Minneapolis
Minneapolis LPNs earn an average of $42,020 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.18% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Minnesota Board of Nursing at www.nursingboard.state.mn.us with any questions concerning the city of Minneapolis and the nursing profession.
In Minneapolis, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Interested in Changing the Lives of Patients and People with Each New Discussion? Get Educated in the Psychology Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Psychology, Human Services, Social Work Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!