Springfield LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Springfield LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Springfield LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #93 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #60 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $49,920
LPNs employed: 1,770
Top Cities in Massachusetts for LPNs: Boston, Springfield, Worcester
Springfield’s LPNs make up 21% of nurses in the city. The Springfeild LPN comfort score is -2 and ranks in the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Springfield is a much higher at 17.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Springfield LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 60th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Springfield LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Massachusetts State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Springfield
Springfield LPNs earn an average of $49,920 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 0.35% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Massachusetts Board of Nursing at www.mass.gov/dpl/boards/rn/ with any questions concerning the city of Springfield and the nursing profession.
In Springfield, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Earn a nursing degree focused on leadership & expanding technologies in healthcare
- SACS accredited with flexible options for Associate, Bachelor & Master degrees
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- And more...
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!