Boston LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Boston LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Boston LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #89 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #3 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $49,320
LPNs employed: 11,590
Top Cities in Massachusetts for LPNs: Boston, Springfield, Worcester
Boston’s LPNs make up 20% of nurses in the city. The Boston LPN comfort score is 3 and ranks in the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Boston is a much higher at 80.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Boston LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 3rd best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Boston LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Massachusetts State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Boston
Boston LPNs earn an average of $49,320 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 1.95% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Massachusetts Board of Nursing at www.mass.gov/dpl/boards/rn/ with any questions concerning the city of Boston and the nursing profession.
In Boston, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the ACICS, ACCSC, ABHES, and NEASC
- Dental Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant