Baltimore LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Baltimore LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Baltimore LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #81 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #39 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $50,480
LPNs employed: 5,680
Top Cities in Maryland for LPNs: Baltimore
Baltimore’s LPNs make up 15% of nurses in the city. The Baltimore LPN comfort score is 16 and ranks in the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Baltimore is a much higher at 63.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Baltimore LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 39th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Baltimore LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Maryland State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Baltimore
Baltimore LPNs earn an average of $50,480 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at -0.08% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Maryland Board of Nursing at www.mbon.org/ with any questions concerning the city of Baltimore and the nursing profession.
In Baltimore, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Programs include Medical Assisting and Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting students develop skills in office administration, patient care, and medical technology
- Medical Assisting and other programs offered on over 30 campuses nationwide
- Students recieve hands-on training using industry-standard medical and dental equipment
- Medical Assisting
All-State Career - Healthcare Division is committed to providing quality training for students just like you. Financial aid is available for students who qualify. * Programs vary by location * Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting