New Orleans LPN
New Orleans LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with New Orleans LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
New Orleans LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #91 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #40 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $41,470
LPNs employed: 4,740
Top Cities in Louisiana for LPNs: Baton Rouge, New Orleans
New Orleans LPNs make up 27% of nurses in the city. The New Orleans LPN comfort score is 2 and ranks in the bottom of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in New Orleans is a much higher at 50.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a New Orleans LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 40th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a New Orleans LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Louisiana State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in New Orleans
New Orleans LPNs earn an average of $41,470 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at -6.3% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Louisiana Board of Nursing at www.lsbn.state.la.us/ with any questions concerning the city of New Orleans and the nursing profession.
In New Orleans, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected and innovative Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
Start your future now!
McCann School of Business & Technology (McCann) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate in Occupational Studies
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.