Baton Rouge LPN
Baton Rouge LPN Schools, LPN Programs and LPN Salary Data
Interviews with Louisiana LPNs
Are you an LPN? We’d love to talk to you!
Alabama Nursing Interviews
We will be interviewing Alabama nurses for inclusion on LPN.com. If you are a nurse and would like to share your perspectives on nursing, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Baton Rouge LPN Stats:
Comfort Score Rank: #66 of 100
Benefit of RN Rank: #49 of 100
Avg. LPN Salary: $35,720
LPNs employed: 3,010
Top Cities in Louisiana for LPNs: Baton Rouge, New Orleans
Baton Rouge’s LPNs make up 32% of nurses in the city. The Baton Rouge LPN comfort score is 26 and ranks in the middle of the top 100 US cities. The RN comfort score in Baton Rouge is a much higher at 72.
These scores indicate that it is a great benefit for a Baton Rouge LPN to take the necessary steps to obtain an RN degree. It is estimated as the 49th best place to do this in the nation.
Checklist to become a Baton Rouge LPN:
- Earn your LPN Degree, 1 year of courses and hands-on practice.
- Apply for licensure with the Louisiana State Board of Nursing. Have your school send your transcript to them as well
- Obtain a CPR card and pass the NCLEX-PN exam
LPNs in Baton Rouge
Baton Rouge LPNs earn an average of $35,720 per year. The employment growth for the profession is estimated at 2.64% and will include hospital, home health, private practice and nursing home positions. Please contact the Louisiana Board of Nursing at www.lsbn.state.la.us/ with any questions concerning the city of Baton Rouge and the nursing profession.
In Baton Rouge, these schools offer nursing classes and nursing degrees.
A career as an LPN in this city can provide opportunities and security.
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assisting